- Money Central News – The latest business, financial and investing news and commentary from: Associated Press, Barron’s, bizjournals.com, Briefing.com, BusinessWeek, Forbes, MarketWatch, Motley Fool, MSNBC, Reuters and Wall Street Journal.
- Maximum Impact – Maximum Impact endeavors to motivate and inspire you, to lend you encouragement and support, and to equip you with the finest resources and training to unlock every bit of leadership potential inside you.
- YMCA – The YMCA movement is something special. We are volunteer led and volunteer driven. We put Christian principles into practice. We welcome and support children and families, helping to build the values of caring, faith, honesty, respect and responsibility. We are for everyone – people of all ages, races, religions incomes and abilities.
- The Social Security Website – Offers information and online benefit applications, as well as lots of information on hearings, appeals, and the ability to check your social security status online.
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid – Offers information on everything from coverage and eligibility requirements to laws, waivers, acronyms, and contacts.
- Austin American Statesman - Daily News from the Austin American Statesman newspaper, featuring metro, state, sports, entertainment, business, and classified ads.
- Concierge – This website researches poplular travel destinations, packages and surveys.
- The Wharton School – University of Pennsylvania – The Wharton School website offers analysis of current business trends, interviews with industry leaders, conference overviews, book reviews and a searchable database of over 1,500 business related articles.
- U.S. Department of Treasury – I.R.S. – Questions about taxes? This I.R.S. website provides live telephone assistance and toll-free numbers.
- Yahoo – Finance – At Yahoo! Finance, you get free stock quotes, up to date news, portfolio management resources, international market data, message boards, and mortgage rates.
- Austin Mortgage Associates – Austin Mortgage Associates specializes in providing home mortgage loans for the purchase or refinance of residential real estate in Texas. Austin Mortgage Associates focuses in Austin, Round Rock, Georgetown, Pflugerville, Cedar Park, Leander, Lake Travis, Lakeway, and Westlake. In addition to purchase loans, Austin Mortgage Associates also provides refinancing of both primary residences and investment properties, as well as home equity and cash out refinancing. We do conventional loans and jumbo loans in addition to government loans which include FHA loans, VA loans and Texas Veterans Land Board loans. We are a mortgage broker with multiple avenues available to provide the best and most competitive solution for your specific needs.
- Miracle Farm – Miracle Farm is a 325-acre residential boys ranch steeped in western heritage and traditional values. Here teenage boys can step away from distractions and negative influences.
- Lone Star Circle of Care – Lone Star Circle of Care is committed to the energetic and steadfast pursuit of quality, accessible and sustainable primary health care for Central Texas residents, focusing on the uninsured and underserved.
- Seton Williamson Foundation – Seton Williamson Foundation provides financial support and advocacy for Seton Medical Center Williamson. The volunteer trustees are local community members elected to develop gifts and relationships to help carry out the healthcare ministry of the Daughters of Charity in Williamson County.
- R. O. C. K., Ride on Center for Kids – R.O.C.K., Ride On Center for Kids, located in Georgetown, is a non profit provider of therapeutic horseback riding and Hippotherapy for individuals with cognitive and physical challenges.
- Southwestern University – As the first institution of higher learning in Texas, Southwestern University has a rich history grounded in the pioneering spirit of those who settled the beautiful Texas Hill Country. Their 1,300 students have a passion for intellectual and personal growth, enjoy small classes and stimulating interactions with a faculty of teacher-scholars who reflect Texans’ core values.
An investment in a Money Market Fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. Although the Fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in the Fund.
Mutual funds and variable annuities are offered by prospectus. You should carefully consider the risks, charges and expenses of mutual funds or variable annuities prior to investing. This and other important information can be found in the fund’s prospectus or variable annuity sub-account prospectus. Contact your advisor for a copy and always read it carefully before investing.
The web sites listed are being provided for information purposes only. Although we assume the information is factually accurate, we are not responsible for the content as we are not affiliated with and do not endorse, authorize or sponsor any of the listed Web sites or their respective sponsors.